- What is love? Religion teaches that God is love. If God made Space, Time, Energy, Gravity and Issued creation, then a mountain, which is made out of atoms that issued out of these elements is love; thus a mountain is love, so too is a cat and a forest and you and me. Everything is created out of love. You are love. I am love. Mother Earth is love, and we are locked into it like the Moon is locked into the gravitational pull of Earth.
- If everything in the universe is issued out of Space, Time, Energy, Gravity and Issuance of creation, (stegi) then stegi too is an emblem of venerated love.
- When you stand before a mountain and meditate upon the awe of it, a feeling of love connects you to the mountain; a pious love. That ought to be your feelings to everything in the cosmos at all times, but that is hard because some of the time your inner enlightenment is polarised by miasmic forces and it is not easy to radiate love into obnoxious energies – it is hard to love a cobra that is about to strike you. (Yet Yogi’s seem to).
- Whilst I might be able to discern a pious relationship between myself and a mountain, other folk might have similar connection with their dog, cat or chickens, but then, if God is love and if the entire cosmos is love and if stegi is love, we should not limit our piety to a mountain or a cat and instead extend our love into everything in the universe because it must follow that the entire universe is love, and that love flows into us.
- The centre of what holds you together is love. It is the same suction that pulls the universe together, it is the same suction that pulls a waterfall into its river, and it is the same suction that cements a mountain together as a mountain of love.
- It is therefore little wonder that Moses, Jesus and Mohammed revealed revelations from mountains – they represent light having been transmogrified into mass, energy into gravity, and the fact that E= MC², and out of which, after eons, light will exude from petrified rock once it fuses into a star.
- That is love. The entire cosmos is love.
To learn about the basics of stegi.io philosophy, please go to ABOUT STEGI – STEGI For other discernments, please scroll to other Posts and go down the rabbit holes of other Menu-pages.