Stegi.io 11/01 Health Economy
- All a government has to do to provide a good health system is to print their money and channel that money into building a hospital or clinic, then employ Doctors and Surgeons and nurses to run the health system.
- They do not have to sell anything first to raise the money. They do not have to sell gold or coal first. They do not have to tax their population first. All they need to do is print their dollars and spend it on the health needs of their people.
- But where is the money going to come from to pay the salaries of the doctors and surgeons and nurses? From the same money printing machine, (of course).
- Then the health economy will then run itself, (of course).
- How does the government get its money back? By taxing the doctors and surgeons and nurses, (of course).
- WOW – they have created infrastructure, jobs, an economy, and a tax source by printing money from good thought. It all comes from quality imagining.
To learn about the basics of stegi.io philosophy, please go to ABOUT STEGI – STEGI For other discernments, please scroll to other Posts and go down the rabbit holes of other Menu-pages.