Stegi.io 11/01 Health Economy
- All a government has to do to provide a good health system is to print their money and channel that money into building a hospital or clinic, then employ Doctors and Surgeons and nurses to run the health system.
- They do not have to sell anything first to raise the money. They do not have to sell gold or coal first. They do not have to tax their population first. All they need to do is print their dollars and spend it on the health needs of their people.
- But where is the money going to come from to pay the salaries of the doctors and surgeons and nurses? From the same money printing machine, (of course).
- Then the health economy will then run itself, (of course).
- How does the government get its money back? By taxing the doctors and surgeons and nurses, (of course).
- WOW – they have created infrastructure, jobs, an economy, and a tax source by printing money from good thought. It all comes from quality imagining.
To learn about the basics of stegi.io philosophy, please go to ABOUT STEGI – STEGI For other discernments, please scroll to other Posts and go down the rabbit holes of other Menu-pages.
Published by istegi
I imagine stuff. Imagination is the seed of every innovation and the beginning of all knowledge. Every car, boat, bridge and plane originated in imagination. Knowledge or science or physics analyzing how imagined things work can only develop after conception of the imagined things in the minds of those who imagined them. Imagination is thus very important, even although it is simply a fragile indefinable egress of ideas. It is something that cannot be taught or learnt. You cannot get a Doctorate in Imagination from any university, yet universities would not exist without it.
Sir George Cayley philosophised about aircraft lift whilst still at school and later published his ideas in the Journal of Natural Philosophy. He then went on to become an engineer to pursue his dreams and to develop his aerofoil concepts. Thus every aircraft that has ever flown has done so because of the dream of a philosopher who later became a scientist to prove his philosophising and to promote the science that proved it. So please treasure philosophy, and if you are in physics, please do not treat it with derision.
Some imagination is fiction. On the other hand some postulates cannot be proved to be false. If they cannot be proven false they eventually become fact. This even applies to observations of nature - the theories of evolution and of relativity came out of mind but subsequently proven to the satisfaction of science and physics to be fact and not figment. It is not up to figment to provide statistics and data. That is the domain of the sciences. Thus philosophy comes first and science either proves or disproves it.
View more posts