stegi.io 19/01 Gravity and Spirit
- What has gravity got to do with your spirit? Well, first of all, you absorb all universal energy that radiates to a point that is you. The smallest part of that energy is a photon of light. Once light goes into your skin or eyes, it only comes out of you as used gravity. It is the same with a carrot which contains energy mostly acquired from light, so even your intake of food is actually you absorbing light to process into gravity.
- Secondly, you are gravity because you have mass and weight – you pull Earth up a bit and Earth pulls you down a lot, because gravity has greater force with the size of the mass, and Earth is bigger than you.
- Thirdly, empty darkness or “the black deep” of creation absorbs light, so darkness is a diaphanous translucent form of light – light travels through the dark, and gravity travels through both light and dark. The dark is a conductor of radiated light, and is a fine form of gravity, for gravity and light travel through it to get into mass, from where it congeals as gravity, which increases in force as it increases the mass.
- Finally, you are a living being that has a spirit. You conduct light into your empty blackness, which increases your mass, and which therefore increases your gravity, and therefore the grotto (your body) of and for your spirit. Without gravity, your body would not be, so your spirit would have nowhere to live.
- Here is a little meditation for you:- “I am empty darkness absorbing light and gravity. When I close my eyes, I can see swathes of silvery light mixing and mingling with black gravity as it absorbs my light”.
You are free to share these blogs on your social media without fear of copyright infringement. (In fact, your sharing is helpful). To follow this website and receive updates directly to your inbox, please click here .