Stegi.io 21/01 You Have Two Bodies
- You have two bodies. (1) The body you live in and (2) The body that is the entire Cosmos. Both bodies belong to you.
- Your Cosmic body is inside you and you are inside your Cosmic body.
- The ecology of Earth is inside your Cosmic body which is inside you.
- If the ecology of Earth (the body of Earth) is sick, you are sick too. You cannot drink sewage water and be healthy. You cannot breathe exhaust fumes and be fully oxygenated. You cannot be alive in stress and expect your body to be at peace. You cannot pollute the sea and expect the fish to provide you with healthy nutrients. You cannot poison insects and expect organic food.
- It is time for humanity to toil and live together in food producing communities of local organic economies
You are free to share these blogs on your social media without fear of copyright infringement. (In fact, your sharing is helpful). To follow this website and receive updates directly to your inbox, please click here .
Published by istegi
I imagine stuff. Imagination is the seed of every innovation and the beginning of all knowledge. Every car, boat, bridge and plane originated in imagination. Knowledge or science or physics analyzing how imagined things work can only develop after conception of the imagined things in the minds of those who imagined them. Imagination is thus very important, even although it is simply a fragile indefinable egress of ideas. It is something that cannot be taught or learnt. You cannot get a Doctorate in Imagination from any university, yet universities would not exist without it.
Sir George Cayley philosophised about aircraft lift whilst still at school and later published his ideas in the Journal of Natural Philosophy. He then went on to become an engineer to pursue his dreams and to develop his aerofoil concepts. Thus every aircraft that has ever flown has done so because of the dream of a philosopher who later became a scientist to prove his philosophising and to promote the science that proved it. So please treasure philosophy, and if you are in physics, please do not treat it with derision.
Some imagination is fiction. On the other hand some postulates cannot be proved to be false. If they cannot be proven false they eventually become fact. This even applies to observations of nature - the theories of evolution and of relativity came out of mind but subsequently proven to the satisfaction of science and physics to be fact and not figment. It is not up to figment to provide statistics and data. That is the domain of the sciences. Thus philosophy comes first and science either proves or disproves it.
View more posts