TWO WORLDS TOGETHER PROPHECY 01:01:02
- Most people are currently employed to use or produce goods and materials made of metal, steel, concrete, and oil-based chemicals. All of these employment endeavours pollute planet Earth. Some small enclaves (such as the Amish or small villages) are able to live peaceful and joyful community lives with minimal use of these materials. This is because their communities are centred upon primary agricultural production whereas our polluting world arises out of factory production and the crazy concept of moving metal around our planet to earn incomes.
- Pollution issues out of factories using human labour and robots. Agrarian and village communities share their lives and their toil in enclaved sovereignty.
- Two Worlds Together prophesy that future human governance will rise up out of associations of enclaved communities similar to the Amish way of living. However, the Amish enclave systems are based on religious ideologies whereas Two Worlds Together propose creation of village enclaves with their constitutions based on secular but spiritual humanistic inclusive community supportive concepts.
- Our prophesies of collapsing global systems are not new – it is evident everywhere; we can all see it, from collapsing currencies to collapsing chain supplies, collapsing shipping inventory, emptying spaces in office high-rise buildings, more and more frequent protest marches, food shortages, hyperinflation, collapsing banks and insurance companies, collapse of the travel and holiday sectors, loss of jobs, and increasing homelessness. To make matters more worrisome, this collapsing is just going to get worse, with military ordnance rapidly increasing.
- There has got to be change to a new world order to make things better.
This post has been replicated on our web-page headed TWT.
More prophecy posts will follow from time to time, but if you want to learn more about TWT, a book is available and you can search your browser for TWO WORDLS TOGETHER by Mark Bakker.