TWO WORLDS TOGETHER 01:01:04
- A united family is a unity of individuals who are linked by blood.
- A community is a group of people linked together by a common objective. If four families in a street decide to become a sovereign enclave of devotees to grow food and raise chickens “as a community”, they need a leader to lead them into their enclave of sovereignty.
- Communities of such devotees will never rise up unless leaders who are passionate about establishing community survivalist movements rise up to raise those movements.
- Imagine a character who makes a decision to become a leader of a sovereign community of food producing prepping survivalists who create their own independent enclave and who have a barter arrangement to trade with each other.
- They create their own cryptocurrency system which is the oil that runs their sovereign mutual enclave free from Government interference or taxation.
- This fictional community could set up its own defence system against looters, thieves and terrorists.
- However, this fictional dream could become a reality if leaders rose up and led.
- Press the FOLLOW button below to follow the story as it unfolds.
Please click on the MENU button headed TWT to read previous posts. If you want to learn more about TWT, you may like to search your browser for a manifesto titled TWO WORLDS TOGETHER by Mark Bakker.