TWO WORLDS TOGETHER 01:01:04
- A united family is a unity of individuals who are linked by blood.
- A community is a group of people linked together by a common objective. If four families in a street decide to become a sovereign enclave of devotees to grow food and raise chickens “as a community”, they need a leader to lead them into their enclave of sovereignty.
- Communities of such devotees will never rise up unless leaders who are passionate about establishing community survivalist movements rise up to raise those movements.
- Imagine a character who makes a decision to become a leader of a sovereign community of food producing prepping survivalists who create their own independent enclave and who have a barter arrangement to trade with each other.
- They create their own cryptocurrency system which is the oil that runs their sovereign mutual enclave free from Government interference or taxation.
- This fictional community could set up its own defence system against looters, thieves and terrorists.
- However, this fictional dream could become a reality if leaders rose up and led.
- Press the FOLLOW button below to follow the story as it unfolds.
Please click on the MENU button headed TWT to read previous posts. If you want to learn more about TWT, you may like to search your browser for a manifesto titled TWO WORLDS TOGETHER by Mark Bakker.
Published by istegi
I imagine stuff. Imagination is the seed of every innovation and the beginning of all knowledge. Every car, boat, bridge and plane originated in imagination. Knowledge or science or physics analyzing how imagined things work can only develop after conception of the imagined things in the minds of those who imagined them. Imagination is thus very important, even although it is simply a fragile indefinable egress of ideas. It is something that cannot be taught or learnt. You cannot get a Doctorate in Imagination from any university, yet universities would not exist without it.
Sir George Cayley philosophised about aircraft lift whilst still at school and later published his ideas in the Journal of Natural Philosophy. He then went on to become an engineer to pursue his dreams and to develop his aerofoil concepts. Thus every aircraft that has ever flown has done so because of the dream of a philosopher who later became a scientist to prove his philosophising and to promote the science that proved it. So please treasure philosophy, and if you are in physics, please do not treat it with derision.
Some imagination is fiction. On the other hand some postulates cannot be proved to be false. If they cannot be proven false they eventually become fact. This even applies to observations of nature - the theories of evolution and of relativity came out of mind but subsequently proven to the satisfaction of science and physics to be fact and not figment. It is not up to figment to provide statistics and data. That is the domain of the sciences. Thus philosophy comes first and science either proves or disproves it.
View more posts