- Astrophysics postulates that at the time of The Big Bang, all the mass currently in the universe was compressed into a sphere the size of a human head.
- From the point of view of stegi.io philosophy, your brain is a conductor, an absorber, a receiver of all the information and energies radiating out of the universe that you allow into your being through your own independent consciousness. You allow light in by consciously opening your eyes and once that light is in you it never comes out because it disappears into your memory. In this respect, you are “absorbing” what you see of the universe – the universe outside you becomes the universe inside you.
- The reason why you have desire to pluck an apple from a tree is because your hunger to eat it is trying to pull the universe, or should I say “shrink” the universe back from The Big Bang into your stomach, which is controlled by your brain.
- So, The Big Bang was the beginning and your consciousness is conducting it to its end point in you. And there are many end-points in the universe, for your individual consciousness is only an atom of cosmic intelligence.
- You are a conductor of the universe. Your mind is trying to cascade the entire universe into your observation of it. After all, your brain is the opposite polarity of The Big Bang, and your brain is the same size as the ball of mass that existed before the universe was created in the beginning.
Published by istegi
I imagine stuff. Imagination is the seed of every innovation and the beginning of all knowledge. Every car, boat, bridge and plane originated in imagination. Knowledge or science or physics analyzing how imagined things work can only develop after conception of the imagined things in the minds of those who imagined them. Imagination is thus very important, even although it is simply a fragile indefinable egress of ideas. It is something that cannot be taught or learnt. You cannot get a Doctorate in Imagination from any university, yet universities would not exist without it.
Sir George Cayley philosophised about aircraft lift whilst still at school and later published his ideas in the Journal of Natural Philosophy. He then went on to become an engineer to pursue his dreams and to develop his aerofoil concepts. Thus every aircraft that has ever flown has done so because of the dream of a philosopher who later became a scientist to prove his philosophising and to promote the science that proved it. So please treasure philosophy, and if you are in physics, please do not treat it with derision.
Some imagination is fiction. On the other hand some postulates cannot be proved to be false. If they cannot be proven false they eventually become fact. This even applies to observations of nature - the theories of evolution and of relativity came out of mind but subsequently proven to the satisfaction of science and physics to be fact and not figment. It is not up to figment to provide statistics and data. That is the domain of the sciences. Thus philosophy comes first and science either proves or disproves it.
View more posts