- When you breath in, you are breathing TIME into your body for you are giving it oxygen-energy which your body consumes to live out its TIME.
- When you breath in, you are absorbing the “now” part of TIME.
- When you breath out, your breath slips into the “memory” part of TIME and into the past.
- You cannot re-constitute “memory” from the past into the present, so your breath breathed out is TIME that has gone forever.
- Hear this wisdom: “Meditate on the TIME element of your breathing”. Concentrate on the “now” of inhalation and in the “now” of TIME, for your future is yet to come and your past cannot come back; all your TIME constantly collapses into “now”.
To learn about the basics of stegi.io philosophy, click on the ABOUT STEGI page.
Published by istegi
I imagine stuff. Imagination is the seed of every innovation and the beginning of all knowledge. Every car, boat, bridge and plane originated in imagination. Knowledge or science or physics analyzing how imagined things work can only develop after conception of the imagined things in the minds of those who imagined them. Imagination is thus very important, even although it is simply a fragile indefinable egress of ideas. It is something that cannot be taught or learnt. You cannot get a Doctorate in Imagination from any university, yet universities would not exist without it.
Sir George Cayley philosophised about aircraft lift whilst still at school and later published his ideas in the Journal of Natural Philosophy. He then went on to become an engineer to pursue his dreams and to develop his aerofoil concepts. Thus every aircraft that has ever flown has done so because of the dream of a philosopher who later became a scientist to prove his philosophising and to promote the science that proved it. So please treasure philosophy, and if you are in physics, please do not treat it with derision.
Some imagination is fiction. On the other hand some postulates cannot be proved to be false. If they cannot be proven false they eventually become fact. This even applies to observations of nature - the theories of evolution and of relativity came out of mind but subsequently proven to the satisfaction of science and physics to be fact and not figment. It is not up to figment to provide statistics and data. That is the domain of the sciences. Thus philosophy comes first and science either proves or disproves it.
View more posts