Stegi.io 14/01 Spiritual Water
- If you think about buying a car, a spirit wells up inside you that moves you into the act of buying that car. One could liken it to you pouring water into a glass from a jug – you are pouring your spirit into the motivation that compels you to buy the car.
- Once you have bought the car, it becomes your karma, for you now have to maintain them (both your car and your karma), use them and wash them. You are now governed, or even imprisoned, by the spiritual water you have poured into the car by your past actions.
- This interconnectivity between spiritual water and karma is quite a delicate thing, for if my wife has bought expensive bone China cups and I pack them so badly in the dishwasher that they bash against each other and crack, her spiritual water boils because I have disrespected her karma. (Of course, I try and pour soothing spiritual water over her, but that is quickly absorbed by fire). The point I make is that interconnectivity between spiritual water and karma is very real.
- So how do we handle this? Well; I have a little ditty that I pray every day. It is “Wash Your Karma”. (WYK). I mentally wash my spiritual water onto all of my karma, and all of the karma of others around me, and then I actually try and do it. I tend to the plants in the pots I planted with both spiritual water; and with real water. I keep my car clean, and I try and care for my wife’s cups with spiritual water of respect.
- If I no longer like the karma I have in my car, I sell my car or send it to the tip. To dispose of any part of your karma you have to pour your spiritual water in it out.
To learn about the basics of stegi.io philosophy, please go to ABOUT STEGI – STEGI For other discernments, please scroll to other Posts and go down the rabbit holes of other Menu-pages.