stegi.io 15/01 What is TIME?
- Time is the beginning and the end compressed into NOW.
- If you smell the fragrance of a frangipani flower, what you are doing “right now” is experiencing millions of years of light having compressed itself into mass resulting in the growth of the frangipani bush that allows your consciousness to experience the aroma of the flower “right now”.
- On the basis of Einstein’s equation E=MC² where light = mass, it took the Earth eons to collect light into its gravity-mass to create and issue the soil in which the bush grows. Your smelling of the flower is the end point of continually-creating compounding past into “now” that is so fleeing that the flower dies into its beginning out of gravity almost as ephemerally as the olfactory nerves in your nose are able to experience that fragrance.
- So next time you ponder the philosophy “I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end”, remember, it is all compressed into now.
- A cool antonym to remind me of this is TIN – Time Is Now.
- To follow this website and receive updates directly to your inbox, please click here .