stegi.io 16/01 Lamb of God
- What is “The Lamb of God”? – Christians, when praying “Lamb of God, which takes away the sins of the world” refer to the slaying of Jesus, but before Jesus, when a person sacrificed a lamb in a temple, it was done to atone sin. Rather odd, is it not?
- However, because stegi-philosophy is based on logic rather than on a belief system we seek to “prove” that some physical process definitely is the remover of sins. Well, when a thing no longer exists, it cannot sin. Simply put, when you are dead, you cannot sin any more. YOUR death = Removal of YOUR sins. The death of another life does not remove your sins for your sins are locked into your memory of them.
- If someone is angry and is berating you, they are sinning, but when they stop, their sound waves die, so the sound waves no longer exist and their sinning no longer exists, even though the sinner might still be breathing. From a physics point of view the sound waves have come to rest in gravity and the sound waves becomes lifeless. They are Dead.
- The sins of a murderer stay in consciousness for as long as all those who remember the sins are alive, but do not exist when interred in their graves, for the sins of the dead are buried in gravity. I cannot predicate that some spirit in some spiritual heaven directs murderers to eternal damnation and hellfire after their deaths, for the simple reason is that I do not know what happens to us after death.
- Thus, when we ask the question, “What physical manifestation absorbs the sins of the world?”, our answer is … … “Gravity”.
- We conclude it is indeed gravity that takes away the sins of our carnal world, because when murderers are put in their graves, they become part of gravity itself, for their lives have been sacrificed into it. And this means the same with you – your sins and your memories of sins are buried with you.
- Gravity is The Lamb of God. You can now construe a physics explication of the words “Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world”. Gravity is the lamb of God.
You are free to share these blogs on your social media without fear of copyright infringement. (In fact, your sharing is helpful). To follow this website and receive updates directly to your inbox, please click here .